29 juni 2012

It's friday!











































Oh my, it's friday already. The week has gone so fast - nice in a way but I 
would like the summer to stay for a long time! 


Well well, the photoshoot yesterday went great, I'm so happy with the result. 
I wish I could show you the pictures, but that have to wait. I can tell you one 
thing though - the work I did is for an upcoming German interior/fashion magazine called Flair, which soon will come out with an website where I will be one of the contributors. So stay tuned! 


Have a lovely friday! 


pics via: my pinterest

4 kommentarer:

  1. Grattis! Det låter bra, är nyfiken på resultatet. Och en jättefin blandning av inspiration är det idag. Ha en härlig helg!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Sensibla och vackra bilder i en fin komposition, som vanligt:-). Sommarkram från mig, Tina.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Congrats!! great pics, enjoy your weekend! xo

    SvaraRadera
  4. Magiskt fina bilder!

    SvaraRadera