15 oktober 2012

Get messy























You guys probably know already how important it is for me to live as creative 
as possible every single day, but I have to say it again - life get's so much easier and more fun when you just let it go and stop caring so much what other people think. Just get messy and do  y o u r  thing -  I promise you, you won't regret it. 

Speaking of creativity - yesterday I did a very exciting photoshoot with so so talented Elin Strömberg, the location was outside so we had the misfortune to match the shoot with a bad rainy day, but the pictures turned out amazing anyway! Of course will I show you the result later on..

Have the best day! 

pics via: my pinterest

2 kommentarer:

  1. it's a beautiful mess, i love it

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love the photographes of the dirty hands. Beautiful mess

    SvaraRadera